Study in Canada

Tuition Fee and Living Expenses:

Tuition Fee:

Tuition Fees in Canada varies from CAD $ 10, 000 which is equivalent to Rs. 4, 50, 000 to CAD $15,000 which is equivalent to Rs. 6, 75, 000 (both calculated @ Rs. 45).

Living Expenses:

Living expenses in Canada are roughly CAD $10, 000 per year for an international student. This is equivalent to around Rs. 4, 50, 000. This includes accommodation, food, books and stationery, clothes, travel and other miscellaneous expenses too.


Legal Work in Canada:

During Studies:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada allows International Students to work in Canada. A student is able to work in Canada during the course of study on campus without a work permit and off campus with a valid study permit. In addition to this, spouses/common-law partners of international students are eligible to work in Canada while their partners study.

Post Studies:

Once the students have completed their studies in an eligible program at an eligible Canadian post-secondary institution, international graduates can apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit, which allows them to work in Canada.In their efforts to retain international students, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has recently made changes to the Post- Graduate Work Permit Program to make it more flexible and responsive to the needs of international students.

Under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program, international graduates can now obtain a three year open work permit on which they can work for any Canadian employer in any industry. They are not required to have a Canadian job offer at the time of application.

Universities we represent:


University Of Waterloo


Conestoga College


McMaster University


Red River College


University Of Winnipeg


College Of New Caledonia


Vancouver Island University


Algonquin College


University Of British Columbia - Foundation programmes


Canadore College


Thompson River University


North Island College


Grant MacEwan University


Alexander College


Trinity Western University


St Lawrence College


University of Bolton


Norrthern Light College


University of Saskatchewan


Bow Valley College


Carleton University


Georgian College


Devry University


Okanagan Institute


University of Manitoba


Medicine Hat College


Memorial University


Fraser Valley University


Canada West University


International College of Manitoba


North Alberta Institute of Technology


Humber College


South Alberta Institute of Technology


Centennial College


Mohawk College


Selkirk College


Sheridan College


Confederation College


Seneca College


Cambrian college


Note: 'Most of the institutions mentioned above are through direct tie-ups. However, some of them might be through indirect tie-ups. In any case, Horizons Abroad would make sure you get the right information about all these institutions. Please contact our expert career counsellors for the right institution and right course for you'.